This Policy is an integral part of End User License Agreement, published at https://yotuner.app/en/agreement. Definitions used in the text of the policy, the term given to the user agreement.
When the user interacts with the Site and / or the Applications the Company becomes aware of some of the data about the user. The company uses this information to provide service improvements, operational elimination of technical failures, display ads based on user interests.
The actions of company governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- what data we collect and why,
- how we use the data collected,
- how to opt-out from data collecting.
What data we do NOT collect
To use the Site and the Applications users do not need to create an account and somehow identify themselves.
The Company does not collect any data related to personal according to the Russian Federation's Federal Law №152-FZ "On personal data".
What data we collect
The Company collects data that helps to improve the Site and Applications, starting with the language settings to more complex functions. For example, we may collect automatic bug reports from the Applications or the list of user's actions in the Applications.
We collect data about how users use the Site and / or Applications. These data include the following:
- device information - model, operating system version, unique identifiers, data on mobile networks;
- logs - IP-address, data about the hardware events, including failures and actions in the system, as well as settings, type and language of the operating system or browser, date and time of the request and referrer URL, files, cookie, which serve as a unique identifier your browser or device;
- user location - we collect data about your actual location using a variety of positioning technologies, such as analyzing your IP-address, GPS data and other sensors to detect the device next to your devices, access points, Wi-Fi and cell phone towers;
- cookie files and anonymous identifiers - to receive and record data about how the Site and / or Applications are used, we use a variety of third-party technology services. Some of these data are sent to the user device, one or more cookie files or anonymous identifiers. These data are also required in those cases where the user interacts with the third party services and advertising.
How we use collected data
Due to the collected data, we can maintain, protect and develop existing services and create new ones, as well as to ensure the safety of the Company and our customers. Among other things, these data are needed to better personalize the content, including to increase the relevance of the advertising displayed.
The data collected by cookies, web beacons and other technologies is used to increase the functionality and overall quality of our services. One of the tools that we use for this purpose is the Google Analytics. For example, knowing the language preferences of users, we will offer them a version of the Site and / or Applications in their languages.
When choosing a personalized advertising we do not link the cookie information or anonymous identifiers with the data purely personal nature, such as race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
The data that the Company provides to third parties
We may share generic anonymous data to all users and our partners, such as publishers, advertisers or affiliated sites.
The Site and / or Applications may contain advertising networks or tracking tools of third parties. These third-party services may use "cookie" files, API and SDK, intended to collect and analyze information from our or their behalf.
The list of data collected third-party services, and the use thereof are governed by the Privacy Policies of such third parties:
- Firebase (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
- Appodeal (https://www.appodeal.com/home/privacy-policy/)
How to opt-out from data providing
The Company respects the right of its customers to determine the amount of data provided. If you want to abandon the use of your data by third parties, you should follow the steps in the respective privacy policies of third parties.
The instructions to opt-out from services of third parties:
- Google AdMob and Google Analytics. To deny choice interest-based advertising using anonymous identifiers, follow these steps.
- Android: Open the "Google Settings", select the "Advertising" and select the setting "Disable display advertising."
- iOS: For devices based on iOS 6 and later used an Apple advertising identifier. More on limiting ad tracking using this identifier, see the device settings.
- Appodeal. You can opt-out here.
Restrictions of applying a Policy
This Policy does not apply to actions and mobile applications or Internet resources of third parties. The Company is not responsible for the data collected on the websites owned by third parties, the access to which user can get by clicking the link on the Site and / or Applications.
Address: 440039, Russia, Penza, ul. Gagarina, 16, office 309