Frequently Asked Questions
How can I add my radio station to your app?
Send some info about your station to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Brief description. 500 characters maximum.
- Country of broadcasting.
- Main three tags of broadcasting.
- Link to the audio stream — if you have several streams with different quality then specify them all. We support MP3, AAC, OGG and do not support the FLA. Link to an M3u, M3U8 or PLS playlist is desirable, but direct link is suitable too.
- Link to the website of the radio station or page in any social network.
- Email of contact person.
- Logotype. A quality square picture with an opaque background, 256х256 px minimum, JPEG or PNG.
Usually we add a station within 1-2 working days after we receive full information.
Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.
Where is "Radio Dacha" and "Silver rain"?
Owners of these radio stations forbid to publish them in third-party apps and believe that you should use only their own apps.
If we add these stations, our application may be banned on the Google Play and the App Store.
Therefore, the listed stations will not appear in our app until the policy of their owners changes.
But you can add the desired station to the "My stations" - there they are visible only to you. You can find how to know the audio stream of the desired radio station here.